VRBO / Homeaway connection is currently stable and working well
Right now we have a few issues which are being worked on:
- Sometimes the channel will disconnect automatically (You will get email about this if it happens) Usually it is because the user has changed their password.
We support the following:
- ARI updates (Availability, Rates and Restrictions)
- Get Bookings (New, Modified and Cancelled)
Not supported yet:
If the account was previously connected to a PMS for XML API then you will see something like this. The owner or property manager will need to ask VRBO support to convert the account back into a normal account (without channel manager)
Once this is completed it can be ready to connect. Connecting while still connected to previous software can make issues.
You will need the following details from the property:
- Sign in code (Sent to owners phone when you try to connect)
The owner of the account will need to be ready to provide a code for you to sign in
- Enter the username and password into the provided fields of VRBO channel
- Press Authenticate button (not test connection)
- Enter code into provided field. This is a code sent to the owner
- if not working at this point, save channel and refresh browser
- if its working the mapping page should show listings, if not then please get in touch
Mapping page will show all listings to connect. Please map a room and rate to the listings you wish to connect.
Once everything is mapped activate the channel